Monday, November 15, 2010

Day #2

OK so part of me doing something for me is to retrain myself to write. A year ago I could crank out a business plan, you could take to the bank in 3 hours, now it takes me weeks. Ghesh! What happened.

Today I had the privilege of spending time with some of the best women on the planet. You know the friendships you have been praying about for years. I am surrounded by them here in Nashville, it's a blessing beyond words. Today there where NO FILTERS, they where left at home I think (maybe they stayed in bed under the covers). There where a few times when we remembered that small children around. For this former PK, friends who love me with or with out my filter are a blessing.

Ladies I LOVE YOU and I AM SO BLESSED to call you my friends.

things i love about life
#107 coffee with friends,
#108 His Hands Jewelry
#109 Steampunk by Leilani
#110 Cuddling on the couch with the family and all the pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment